Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quickie intimacy

The sun plus the wind conspired to tease me. The sun glowed inside a cerulean sky, and its touch on my skin was like a lover’s smile, warming me in the outdoors in. The wind tickled me, dancing along my skin like my lover’s fingers. My nipples peaked, the heat with the sun and the chill in the wind enflamed me, and I sighed languidly there in my lounge chair by the pool. My languor was interrupted by a shriek of laughter from my niece, a green-eyed coppery mermaid whose hair and skin were all of a colour now that summer time had kissed her. I lifted the edge of my large straw hat in time for you to witness my lover pop out in the pool, grab hold of my niece, and unceremoniously dump her back in to the water. She came back up, gasping and spluttering, and I closed my eyes.

Water dripped on me. I opened my eyes to find him standing over me, barechested and bronzed, gleaming like a god. I moved my legs to make room for him and he sat by my calves, resting his hand on my thigh, just above the knee. It produced me gasp, the coolness of his hand on my over-heated skin. My libido surged. My nipples crinkled up so tightly they ached, and my skin pebbled until it felt like every hair was standing on end.

“I miss you,” he said to me, and his fingers moved inside a minute caress.

“Mmmm,” I sighed. I missed him too, missed the feel of his legs tangled with mine, missed pressing my lips for the smoothness of his chest, but my niece had supplanted him as my bed companion and would do so for yet another few days. Hell!

He was sliding his hand up my thigh when my niece called out his name. His fingers squeezed me and then he rose and with a handful of rapid methods, launched himself back into the pool. When they splashed and played, I lay within the sun and dreamed of adore.

* * *

My bedroom. She sat on my bed waiting for me to pull out a adjust of garments, and when I turned around she was asleep on her side, limp as a kitten. She didn’t wake when I unwrapped her from the towel. I left her in her swimsuit and covered her up, then slipped out from the space and closed the door behind me. I created my way quietly down the stairs with an eager smile on my face, only to discover my lover stretched out around the couch, napping. Darn! Penis pumps are the best toy for men to erect the penis quickly.

In the kitchen, I warmed some sweet almond oil and grabbed a hand-towel. He created sleepy noises when I sat on the couch and moved his feet into my lap, then moaned when my hot, oiled hands touched him. I massaged his feet firmly sufficient to hit his stress points but not adequate to hurt. He sighed and moaned and stretched his legs out. His fingers laced themselves just beneath his navel, and his cock moved a little, thickening.

I poured much more oil into my hands and slid them up his calves, massaging him with lengthy effleurage strokes. Additional pleasured moaning from him as I worked up to his thighs, my hands alternately gliding and pressing into the muscles. His cock swelled and twitched when I reached his inner thighs. I worked his trunks down past his knees and squeezed that good warm oil on his balls. He sighed and spread his thighs for me then, 1 leg bent and leaning against the back of the couch, the other draped across my lap. My fingers quested, teased, pulled and pressed. My slippery hands glided along his cock, bringing it to full consideration. Realistic Dildos are an ideal sex toy for you to have fun.

And when I could bear it no longer, I straddled him. I straddled him and sunk down onto the thickness that jutted ceilingward and we each moaned in the extended slow glide of him into me. Our hands joined, fingers entwined, and I bounced ion him, my white sundress concealing almost everything. I bounced and rocked and watched him, watched his mouth open, watched every single gasp and moan percolate from him. The tension constructed and at some point his eyes opened wide and unseeing. His physique tensed and bowed beneath me and I rose all the way up and slammed back down onto him, loving the really feel of him inside me. I clenched on him, clenched and released, looking to find my orgasm in time with his, recognizing that I had to come, come now, now now now because it would be days prior to I could come once again.

I released his hands and placed mine around the arm in the couch, one on every single side of his head, and I battered myself against him, grinding my clit into the stubble on his mound. His hands rose and he pinched my nipples, rolling them in between his fingers, and I convulsed, opening my mouth on a silent scream as I came difficult. Pleasure slammed my physique once again and once more, rocking us both. And as I climaxed he bucked below me, bucked a number of instances, and after that he, also, was coming, his face frozen and his dark eyes blank. Many women are wondering a g spot sex. May some women still not find their g spot and always have the desire that reach touch the real g spot one day. G Spot Dildos can help these women to solve this problem.

I sat astride him to get a few minutes, catching my breath and enjoying the tremors and jolts that ran by means of me like the aftershocks of an earthquake. It was marvellous, a scrumptious and much-needed intimate interlude that was interruped by slightly voice calling for me.

I lept up and tossed the handtowel to him so he could clean up, then headed toward the stairs, our fluids running down my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment